A wise man once said: ‘Find something you love to do and you’ll never have to work a day in your life.’
Over the past 7 years I have been fortunate enough to work as a Marketing & Sales associate for a large Furniture Manufacturer (HQ), as a Marketing Manager for a one of the world’s influential Manufacturers of Smart Metering Solutions (HQ), and last but not the least as a Project Director in a Digital Marketing agency in Philadelphia. It’s a matter of fact that I’m very grateful for the vast diverse and incredible experience of working on such scale.
I’m a chronic puzzle-seeker, lifelong learner, a perfectionist. It is my passion to help companies sustain, and enhance their corporate identity, brand awareness, expand their horizons by increasing their exposure online, as well as through many successful PR campaigns & international events, Social Media Marketing and more.
Any complicated problems that I face are always approached with flexible process, exceptional attention, creative thinking. But what’s most important is and an extremely organised teamwork process, where my ultimate goal is to inspire action and lead the team into the right direction.
- Web Development Department Management; - Co-Development & Front End Website Management; - Applying modern intuitive User Experience (UX & UI) in Web Development Process; - Project Presentation & Creation of Video Tutorials / Guides; - Quality Assurance & Post Launch Support; - Providing the client with quality Marketing Material via Video Editing and Graphic Design; - Establishing a flawless line of communication with the client.
- Website Management, SEO & Multilingual Content Support;
- Assisted in writing and stylistic editing of project case studies, press releases and news articles;
- Email Marketing Campaign Management;
- Designed/Edited various Logos & Prints for company and partners;
- Executed all layers of preparation for the “European Utility Week ‘2014” major exhibition held in the Netherlands that included stand preparation in cooperation with stand-builders;
- Managed the preparation process for “4th Smart Communications & Technology Forum” held in Poland;
- Translated technical documentation, from Russian to English;
- Been held responsible for marketing communications with multiple advertising & digital marketing agencies, stand builders & publishers;
- Maintained relations with old clients and navigated work towards finding new once;
- Conducted company entry in G3-PLC Alliance;
- Planed & Executed business meetings with Delegates;
- Planned, prepared and hosted corporate parties;
- Navigated the department's workflow towards meeting deadlines & accomplishing goals.
- Strategically managed Marketing Campaigns to meet the interest & demand of the population on a National Level;
- Conducted Market Analysis on the regular basis of the ever-changing competitive ecosystem;
- Boosted Brand Awareness by means of Billboard Add Placement;
- Enhanced the Productivity of the Sales Department by implementing modern sales strategies;
- Designed quality Marketing Material via Graphic Design;
- Website Co-Developement & Content Management;
- Social Media Management;
- Event Management.
- Identified the needs of a customer and providing an opportunity for those needs to be met through the purchase of product or service;
- Acknowledged every customer, maintaining solid product knowledge, providing exceptional consulting services;
- Maintained awareness of all promotions and advertisements;
- Educated customers through highly detailed product presentation & live demonstrations.
Licenciate Degree: International Economic Relations & World Economy